Saturday, April 14, 2012

Goldfish in my Grocery Store!

Two exciting bits of information for you:

1. They started selling Goldfish in my grocery store!!!!!!!!!!!
This may not be exciting for those of you who are reading it, but you have to understand that normally if I wanted an American snack like this I would have to ride the subway 2 hours into Seoul and go to one of the foreign black markets. BUT NOW they randomly have them in my friendly neighborhood grocery store!

2. In 3 weeks we'll be taking the kids on a field trip to a Chocolate Exhibition at the Seoul Arts Museum!

That's a picture from the exhibit opening I borrowed from their website. I am excited but wary- I'm nervous about the effect all the chocolate is going to have on my 4 year olds. My imagination paints quite a scary picture of them running around like mad and then passing out on spot from the sugar crash. I will have to post pictures of the craziness!
- Also, this is not my first time to go to a chocolate exhibition. Paris Fall 2009: Girls trip with my mom and grandma to visit Chelsea, we went to one while we were there. So I'm excited to go again!

That reminds me, special note to my grandma: Happy Birthday Grandma! I know I am one day late in writing, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. You need to stock up on as many goldfish as possible. You never know when they might stop selling them. Stock your pantry!!

    ReplyDelete